Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ladies Serving Others

During the school year we have Ladies Serving Others once a month. The Ladies and girls get together and we do projects for Missionaries, Church Activities and Banquets, or laminating stories. It makes a wonderful night serving the Lord. I was able to speak this Thursday night for the first time. I am thankful the Lord gave me the experience and opportunity to share my heart and what the Lord has been teaching me! 

Hannah


Priscilla Rene' and Marlene


Mama Rene' and Me :)


Lauren, Priscilla and Mrs. Spooner working on Stories for our resource room.


Mrs. J always being a servant :)


Mrs. Cole filling candle holders for our Couple's Banquet this week!
Looking forward to next month and being able to serve the Lord together as a church. The Lord has been so good to our church!

1 comment:

  1. Susan please tell the spooners that i said hey..looks like you all had a good time :)
    TAb :)

    ReplyDelete